Dosen Biasa STT Jakarta - sedang cuti.
Menjabat Direktur Eksekutif Program Ibadah Dewan Gereja Dunia.
Sarjana Teologi (S.Th.) dari STT Jakarta (1994)
Asian Institute for Liturgy and Music, Manila, Philippines Certified Worship Associate, (attending in 1995 – 1997)
Master of Theology (Th.M.) dalam bidang Worship Studies dari Princeton Theological Seminary, Princeton, New Jersey, USA (2000)
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) dalam bidang Liturgical Studies dari Graduate Division of Religion, Theological School, Drew University, Madison, New Jersey, USA (2011)
• Choir singer and soloist, Gloria Dei Evangelical Lutheran Church in America, Chatham (New Jersey, USA), September 2002-June 2011.
• Assistant to the Faculty Secretary, Theological School, Drew University, 2008-2010.
• Research assistant, Theological School, Drew University, Fall 2003 – 2008.
• Children’s music coordinator, Gloria Dei Evangelical Lutheran Church in America, Chatham (New Jersey, USA), September 2005- June 2007.
• Teaching assistant in Church at Worship class at the Theological School of Drew University, Fall 2004 – Spring 2006.
• Full-time lecturer, Jakarta Theological Seminary, 2000 – 2002, teaching worship and church music courses.
• Director of field education, Jakarta Theological Seminary, 2000 – 2002.
• Worship consultant, Jakarta Java Christian Church, 2001 – 2002
• Part time lecturer on church music, Jakarta Theological Seminary, 1997-1999.
• Executive Secretary of Church Music Department, Jakarta Theological Seminary, 1997 – 1999.
VARIOUS ACTIVITIES IN WORSHIP AND CHURCH MUSIC
• Leading workshops and seminars on worship and church music in various churches and church institutions in Indonesia.
• Worship planner, organizer, and animateur for various events.
• Training and conducting choirs in churches and other institutions.
• Leading worship and preaching in Java Christian churches and other churches
• Soloist Cantiamo La Verita’s Premiere Concert, Jakarta, April 2013.
• Co-director of worship and church music workshop, World Council of Churches, Seoul, South Korea, 2012.
• Worship planner, coordinator, and animateur of WCC’s AGAPE Global Forum, Bogor, Indonesia, 2012.
• Co-coordinator of Telling Peace: Advent Worship Project, World Council of Churches, 2009. Main task: planning themes and creating Advent worship resources published by the World Council of Churches in 2009.
• Member of the International Worship Committee of the 24th General Council of World Alliance of Reformed Churches in Accra-Ghana, July 30 – August 12, 2004. The committee met annually since 2001. Main tasks: creating and leading the opening and closing worship of the assembly, as well as the daily services.
• Organizing Drew University Music Conference 2004, with Dr. I-to Loh as the keynote speaker, March 20, 2004.
• Attending the meeting of the Hymn Society and receiving the Austin Lovelace Scholarship, August 3-8, 2003.
• Participating in the Calvin Symposium on Worship and the Arts as a song leader, January 13-15, 2003.
• Founder and music director of the Creative Music Group of Jakarta Theological Seminary, 1998 – 2002. This group had recorded a tape and sang in various concerts and worship in Jakarta, the Netherlands and Belgium.
• Participant of Consultation on Reformed Worship, presenting a paper entitled “A Survey on Reformed Worship in Indonesia,” International Reformed Center John Knox and World Alliance of Reformed Churches, Geneva - Switzerland, January 5-12, 2001.
• Member of Training Department on Church Music of the Indonesian Church Music Foundation , 2001-2002.
• Worship planner, coordinator, and animateur of Reformed Ecumenical Council Assembly, Yogyakarta- Indonesia, July 14-27, 2000.
• A member of the Touring Choir of Princeton Theological Seminary, 1999-2000.
• Attending the Kirchentag in Stuttgart – Germany, June 15-18, 1999, and visiting Taizé Community in France, June 27 – July 3, 1999.
• Worship coordinator of the Workshop on Reading the Bible with New Eyes sponsored by Communion of Churches in Indonesia and Christian Conference of Asia in Jakarta, Indonesia, February 1-14, 1998.
• Member of the Asian Institute for Liturgy and Music’s Chorale, Manila, Philippins, 1995-1997.
• Member of touring choir of the Asian Institute for Liturgy and Music in 1995 (touring in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia), and in 1995 and 1996 (touring in various cities in Indonesia).
• Children’s choir director of the Jakarta Java Christian Church in 1990-1995. In 1992 this choir won the first prize of the children’s choir church music competition held in Jakarta, and in 1993 represented Jakarta to the Indonesian children’s choir church music competition and won the second prize.
• PUBLICATIONS AND RECORDINGS
“Ritual dalam Kehidupan Berjemaat” (Rituals in the Life of Congregation) in Seberkas Bunga Puspawarna: Book of Friends 75 Tahun Pdt. H.A. van Dop, ed. Binsar Pakpahan, (Jakarta: Yamuger, 2010).
“Singing Ecumenical Songs with One Voice” in Jurnal Proklamasi, no. 9/vol. 8, September 2008.
“Hallelujah! Praise the Lord” (translation of “Haleluya! Pujilah Tuhan”) in Gobal Praise 3: More Songs for Worship and Witness, (New York: The General Board of Global Ministries, 2004.
“A Survey on Christian Worship in Indonesia” in Christian Worship in Reformed Churches Past and Present, ed. Lukas Vischer (Grand Rapids: Wm. B. Eerdmans Publishing Co., 2003).
“Naelele,” Recording of 15 songs, Kelompok Musik Kreatif Sekolah Tinggi Teologi Jakarta (Creative Music Group of Jakarta Theological Seminary) conducted by Ester P. Widiasih, 2001.
“In partnership we will blossom,” (a song: words by Sook Ja Chung 1998, music by Ester Pudjo Widiasih 1998, in Sophia: Jurnal Berteologi Perempuan Indonesia, Vol. 1 No. 2, Agustus 2000.
“Suci, Suci, Suci,” (translation of “Santo, Santo, Santo”) in Pelengkap Kidung Jemaat (Supplement to the Congregational Hymnal), (Jakarta: Yamuger, 1999)
“Kidung Ceria: 15 Nyanyian Anak” (Kidung Ceria: 15 Children’s songs), Paduan Suara Anak GKJ Jakarta (Children’s Choir of Jakarta Java Christian Church) conducted by Ester P. Widiasih, 1994.
• SCHOLARSHIPS AND AWARDS (only from 2000 onwards)
The General Board of Global Ministries Scholarships, 2006-2009.
The Edwards-Mercer Prize, Drew University, 2007.
The Global Leadership Development Program, Presbyterian Church in USA, 2003-2005.
The Austin Lovelace Scholarship, Hymn Society in the United States and Canada, 2003.
The Global Ministries of United Church of Christ and Christian Church (Disciples of Christ), USA, 2002-2004.
The 1999-2000 David Hugh Jones Prize for Music, Princeton Theological Seminary, 2000.
Member, The Hymn Society in the United States and Canada, 2004-2008
Member, The Chorister’s Guild in the United States, 2007-2010